The FORGE is all about supporting and promoting the next generation. That’s why the bulk of our program will be delivered by students and early-career scientists.
We are passionate about supporting students and nurturing the talents of the next generation of visionary thinkers and creative problem-solvers. The FORGE provides a platform for students and early-career scientists to share their passion for particle characterization, showcase their ideas and experiments, and possibly even help to forge their future career path!
While we welcome proposals on a broad range of topics, presentations should address one of the following three areas:
- Designing your formulation
- Making your formulation
- Understanding your formulation
What makes a great presentation?
We want to hear from students and early-career scientists that have interesting stories to tell and exciting ideas to share.
We are looking for presentations that:
- Tell your formulation story and make it personal
- Inspire others by focusing on your passion for science
- Tell the story behind your research and share what really motivates you and why it’s important