Thank you for your valuable contribution to the FORGE Conference 2022. This page includes all the information you need to prepare for your presentation.
- About the FORGE
- Presentation format
- Session format & speaker guidelines
- Instruction for in-person presentations
- Additional instructions for remote presenters
- All speakers: PowerPoint guidelines
About the FORGE 2022
The FORGE 2022 will be hosted at The MAC theatre in Belfast. We will use the Whova event management app to enable all conference delegates to:
- View and customize their conference agenda
- Attend and participate in both pre-recorded and live conference sessions through a video conferencing app
- Meet and network with other attendees
- Pose questions and discussions to organizers or attendees
More information about how to access and use the Whova app for The FORGE can be found in the links below.
All speakers: Whova
The Whova platform includes a desktop application and a mobile app. You can access the desktop application here >>.
The Whova mobile app is for free for event attendees. To download the app, open the Apple Store or Google Play on your mobile device, and search for ‘Whova’. Follow the instructions to download the app.
Please take a few minutes to logon to the platform, review the agenda, your speaker profile and talk title. If you have any issues accessing or using the platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to use the email address you used when registering for the event.
- Create a password and type in your name.
- Edit your profile. Other attendees will use this to network with you
- The app will take you to the conference home page automatically.
You can use the Whova App to:
- Ask and answer questions
- Check who is attending your session
- Upload a headshot, biography and details of your talk
- Uploading Session Info (Handouts, Videos, and more)